We have been married for 41 years and are retired teachers who enjoy live theatre in Los Angeles. Season subscribers to eight theatres and the Los Angeles Stage Alliance, we are thrilled to be in the L.A. area where there is always great live theatre. We’re not limited to theatre and attend Early and Chamber Music concerts and view exhibits at local art museums.
Recent Blog Posts
- A passion for theatre and baseball
- VIDEO: What makes the Fountain Theatre a successful home for LA artists and audiences?
- Free play reading of powerful new play ‘We Will Not Be Silent’ Thurs July 20 at 7pm
- Veteran TV producer and showrunner Clifton Campbell joins Fountain Theatre Board of Directors
- Los Angeles shines as a theatre town
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets