In our funny, romantic and imaginative new adaptation of Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano is a brilliant deaf poet hopelessly in love with Roxy, a beautiful hearing woman. But she doesn’t understand sign language and instead loves Chris, his hearing brother. Can Cyrano express his love to Roxy with his hands? Or must he teach Chris to woo her, to “speak his words” for him? A new Sign Language spin on a classic love story.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fountain Theatre’s ‘Citizen: An American Lyric’ to highlight new LA arts festival at Grand Park
- Stephen Hawking and the observer effect on live theatre
- Do you really think a life in the theatre means making a living? Think again.
- Oscar Weekend: ‘The Chosen’ was a movie before it was a play. So, nu?
- ‘The Chosen’ actor Sam Mandel shares advice on hustling between acting jobs
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets