Our critically acclaimed Los Angeles Premiere of In the Red and Brown Water by Tarell Alvin McCraney recently won two Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Awards for Best Director (Shirley Jo Finney) and Best Ensemble. Enjoy this new short video clip of the opening sequence and see why!
Recent Blog Posts
- Stephen Hawking and the observer effect on live theatre
- Do you really think a life in the theatre means making a living? Think again.
- Oscar Weekend: ‘The Chosen’ was a movie before it was a play. So, nu?
- ‘The Chosen’ actor Sam Mandel shares advice on hustling between acting jobs
- Are you surprised that the young leaders of the Never Again movement are theatre kids? I’m not.
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets