Called “hot, gritty and intoxicating” by the Village Voice and “a wild man… [who] makes me scream out ‘Ole!’” by Dance Insider, dancer Antonio Rodriguez Jiminez (“ El Chupete”) comes from Sevilla, Spain to headline the June 15 edition of L.A.’s premier flamenco series, Forever Flamenco! at the Fountain Theatre. This month’s line-up also includes guitarist/artistic director Gabriel Osuna; guitarist Jose Tanaka; singer Antonio de Jerez; percussionist Gerardo Morales; and dancers Mizuho Sato and Pamela Lourant. With only 80 seats in four rows, the Fountain Theatre is the perfect venue to experience the art of flamenco. Produced by Deborah Lawlor.
Recent Blog Posts
- A passion for theatre and baseball
- VIDEO: What makes the Fountain Theatre a successful home for LA artists and audiences?
- Free play reading of powerful new play ‘We Will Not Be Silent’ Thurs July 20 at 7pm
- Veteran TV producer and showrunner Clifton Campbell joins Fountain Theatre Board of Directors
- Los Angeles shines as a theatre town
Archives by Month
Search Our Blog
Connect With Us
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets